Thread: baltimore
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 11:11 AM   #74
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
If beating kids was gonna solve the violence problem in the black community, there would be no violence problem in the black community. AA kids are getting the belt every fucking day and they take their whuppin from Mom/Dad/Uncle/Aunty/Grandwhatever and then they take it out on their neighborhood.
Oh, is that right? Is that what happens in your neighborhood? Every kid gets beat up by family every day? Bullshit. Your over the top scenarios don't fly, except with the most rabid pacifists. You should write commercials for the Humane Society. When whites riot they do the same thing, does that mean they all get beat up every day.
I wasn't talking about children here anyway, I was talking about these punks who think they are dressing like ninjas when they're dressing like Hollywood clowns. What would you do? Say, "Son I'm disappointed in your anti-social outburst, we'll discuss this at length when you return home from the riot."
If so, you fail.

@Big-V. You're right, I linked the wrong version of the article which was co-published at Pro-Publica and Politico.