View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 11:02 PM   #5
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshnesschronic View Post
I'm not expert on government, on anything really...I just hope those guys in the big offices create jobs for the college graduates ...
You know what to expect. This recession - the worst of three types - is created by overt and grotesque economic mismanagement. On schedule, the recession ended earlier this year. And jobs continue to be lost for another 18 months.

Government cannot create jobs. It can temporarily save jobs. Only innovation creates jobs. And that happens mostly in industry. History says it takes about 18 months after the recession ends for jobs to be created. Expect things to continue to be bad until maybe next spring.

Again, this is a recession created by economic mismanagement at the highest levels in the 2000s. We have it in America. Also ongoing in Greece, Ireland, and elsewhere. Classic examples of how money games by the corrupt and protected (tax cuts without spending cuts, bond market fiascos, Wall Street types doing what they do best - lying, Enron accounting, etc) years previously means everyone must be severely punished now. Same thing happens when Nixon lied about Vietnam in 68 and 70. No jobs throughout the second half of the 70s.

That concept should be taught in Economics. And is not. Appreciate why things will be so tough. Its not you. It is extremist politics that still say tax cuts create jobs. An obvious lie that could may prolong job losses. Jobs are only created after fiscal responsibility starts paying the bills - ie for Misson Accomplished. And are not created by the richest people who get all those tax cuts. Remember where you were when our leaders in 2003 were mortgaging your job prospects. And when these disasters were being predicted by some here in the Cellar in 2003.

Expect the job market to be bad until at least next Spring. A lesson from history and economic analysis of this type of recession. Companies that lead with new jobs will be ones that innovate.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote