Thread: Race in America
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 12:47 PM   #96
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Take up the discussion with -- i.e., tell that to -- a policeman. He wears a pistol most of each day and durn near all the week. You gonna tell me people start fights with the officer because he shows up wearing a holster?

Honestly, Fobble: you don't know a damned thing about guns, and less than zero about gun culture both inside and outside of law enforcement -- and you presume to lecture me? There's no shame in being guided by people who know more about something than you do. I'd know you *do* know a damned thing about guns once you start sounding like me.

It is highly non-intelligent to cultivate defenselessness. Never do the non-intelligent thing.

I've met a few people whose emotional makeup -- well, doesn't suit keeping arms, and they can honestly say so, and specify why. Speaking for themselves. I carefully avoid speaking for them. The anti-gun set can hardly be described as careful about that, so hurried are they in describing keepers of killing-tools as stupid or bitter -- as a universal thing.

Last edited by Urbane Guerrilla; 08-11-2020 at 12:53 PM.
Urbane Guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote