View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 09:41 AM   #13
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

I've seen that one, but I really don't count it. It's more like a mini osprey and it's really loud. A flying car in my book is no louder than a regular car, and it can be driven equally on the ground or in the air. So you can drive, take off while driving in the air, and land on the ground and drive more at normal speeds, with normal maneuvering capability, until you get to your final destination.

Although, now that I think about it, in all the fake videos of flying cars, buildings in the future were so tall, they reached miles into the air so a car could just pull in to the garage at that level.

This means the car needs to be able to stop while in mid-air and hover (floating stop signs) and be able to pull into a garage and stop super high. It also needs to have the same passenger load, and cargo load ability as a normal car.