Thread: April Askins'
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 10:57 PM   #3
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

1) If there's no-one else around, which lane of the the freeway/motorway do you drive in? (And if nobody saw you, did it happen?)
The inside lane.

3) Who's ya daddy?
My biological father died when I was three. For two years as a teen, I had a stepfather. He sucked at being a stepfather, but he's the only person I've ever been related to who has a Wikipedia entry.

I consider nobody to be my daddy and concede this condition has been a net deficit in my life.

5) You are picking new colors for your team. two colors. The first has already been chosen, the second is down to you. the first is purple, what do you choose to go with it on the team uniform, logo, fan-wear etc?
Well that's a terrible start and there are so few acceptable choices. The usual choice would be a complimentary yellow or gold, but you are left with the Vikings/Lakers colors. It's upsetting. I'm thinking maybe use a light blue and use a lot of white trim. Can't we go back to the board on this?

6) Did the bitch deserve it?
Fuck yeah she did. Bitch from hell, wouldn't remove her bag from the seat!

7) If you had to choose between Sugar and Salt in your diet for the next year....?
I'm Type 2, you wanna kill me?
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote