View Single Post
Old 05-04-2003, 03:32 AM   #9
Billy
Professor

China open to the world.

Q: When you go to buy food that is packaged, do you have brands?

A: Now China standardize all products. We pack almost product except fresh vegetable so that customer easily to inspect the quality.

Q: I mean if you buy a can of beans in the south, does it have the same label in the north?

A: The same brand product use the same lable in the whole country. If they use different labels, the customer think they have different quality. They would doubt their brand and don't buyt their things. It save cost to use same lable in marketing.

Q: Will you tell me what you have learned about the USA in school?

A: I learned that the USA, Europe, Japan are strong and powerful. We should learn from them to develop our economy. We should absorb their good things, not shortcomings. Of course, we can not depend on any other country. No one can save us, onlt oursevies.

Q: What you have learned about the USA from newspapers? TV? Magazines?

A: In China I can know many things about the USA but the White House secrets. From the media I know the news. I can see the comments and analysis. We have many media to report outside news and things. The China open to the world.

Q: What your family and friends have told you about us?

A: My families know little about the USA. My university USA professors told me that they like China because that here is quiet and safer than in the USA. So they would live in China for the rest life. My UK friends told me that they don't like the USA because the USA people don't think about thingss, just need answer.

But for me, I think the US and China need communicate each other. The world needs all the people to build. The world would become more beautiful if we love each other as you chat with me.

I suggest that you come China to see the reality,not only believe the media. Sometimes they seal the reality for national profits.

I am glad to chat with you. I think you really want to know China. I will try my best to answer you.Or you email me.
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote