View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 11:52 AM   #23
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Quote:
Originally posted by vsp
I have the Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, 400, XEGS and Jaguar, the Mattel Intellivision, Intellivision II and Aquarius, a pile of ColecoVisions, three Vectrexes, an Odyssey^2, a Bally Astrocade, the Sega Master System, Genesis, CDX, Saturn and Dreamcast, the Nintendo NES, SNES, GameCube and (through my wife) Game Boy line, a 3DO, PlayStation 1 and 2, a NEC TurboGrafx, TurboDuo and two TurboExpresses, a handful of NeoGeo Pocket Colors, and a Microvision.
Holy mackerel!!! I remember getting the 2600 for Christmas eons ago. I was insanely jealous of two of my friends for owning ColecoVision and Intellivision II (and I found myself playing at their house quite often...).

I'm an old arcade head from the 80s. The mall arcade was my second home. All the typical games: Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Centipede, Gyrus (my all time fav!!), etc.

The only console game that I own (on PS2) is Marvel vs. Capcom. The arcade version is better (tag team option is not available for the console version). I don't play games on the PC.

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote