View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 09:05 PM   #1
maninthebox
eats paste

So, there's this girl I like............

-Sorry, this is kinda long.

There's a girl I work with that I've always liked ever since she started to work there. She just broke up with her fiance a week ago or so that used to work there. They got engaged about a month after being together. (big mistake) Anyway, everyone knows I like her. I was the first one she called in tears telling about the breakup. I calmed her down, got her to laugh alot, so on and so on. I made a 45 min drive to work to calm her down again because her ex showed up at work one day. I did write her a letter letting her know my feelings toward her, and left it in her locker because I haven't had the chance to tell her in person how I feel. I know she's going to need time to recover from the breakup and all, and I am more than willing to respect and understand that. She seems to be kinda advoiding me now after what I did for her, and after I wrote that letter. I also heard from one of my friends that works with us that she would love to have his brother come over for a night!?!? Just curious if that is typical coming from a female coming from a breakup. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do? Any input would help, especially from the females here at the Cellar. Thanks!
maninthebox is offline   Reply With Quote