View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 07:21 PM   #74
monster
I hear them call the tide

Today I thoroughly let myself down. I got up early to do a big tidying/sorting job, and I also planned to go outside in the nice weather. I didn't even touch the big job (yet) and I was just stirring to go out and realized it's dark already I haven't left the house. I've done bits of pieces of tidying and cleaning here and there -some regular/routine, some monthly, some annual... but nothing remarkable. I just applied for a job. not a career job, but can't stop just because I have an interview..... soon I will will eligible for unemployment, so I must keep trying in case I do have to try again to apply. I wanted to plant seeds in the nice weather. didn't. And I didn't pay the health insurance that's due at the end of the month and needs to go by mail. Or set up the new printer. I'm working up to doing that right now, though

I did clean the bog, deep clean the shower doors, change the furnace filter, sort out the wrapping paper and ribbon/bow stash, cook linner for myself and the boys, do two loads of laundry, about to do the dishwasher....yada yada yada worried about my distant family members, tracked daughter's progress as she moved from her apartment to her boyfriend's parent's house in the panhandle before her county locks down tonight (gonna be a fun few weeks for her there...)

procrastinate much?