View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 04:11 PM   #123
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
The funny thing is, it's got nothing to do with the left. It's right vs. right. I'm a lefty, and I see all this unfolding and I don't care. Cain looks like an idiot, sure. But they all do. It wasn't a liberal smear job against Cain, it's the conservatives tearing each other apart.
I realized that after I posted. I'm sure it came out because of a fellow Republican's digging, but now the money is starting to flow into his campaign just as he should be shutting down, because the faithful assume its a left wing smear, of course the usual right v left propagandizing is still occurring it is just after the information has come out. Look at merc's reaction assuming innocence while the left assumes guilt and the sides switch when they get going on Clinton. Politicians are generally awful people so I assume a lot of this stuff is true, but I'd like to see ideas be the main source of discussion, since workable ideas are, so far, missing from this election cycle.