Thread: The CDCC
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 08:35 PM   #13
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

It keeps getting batted around that we need to have an official Cellar GTG. If I could get *any* realistic idea of how many people would be interested in attending, I would be glad to reserve a hotel floor, arrange a meeting space, and take care of all necessary preparations to make it happen...here in KC.

KC is one of the cheapest places in the country to fly *into* from anywhere else. Since it *is* KC, our hotel rates are correspondingly lower than other more renowned burgs. We have great food, amazing art museums, and all the amenities such a gathering could require.

So here's my proposition. If you, fellow Cellarite, are *truly* interested in such a gathering, send me private email to elspode@comcast.net . Let me know what time of year (as specificially as possible, please, like a two week span in a given month), and I'll crunch the data and come up with a proposed time frame. Then, we'll re-ask who might still be willing to attend.

That'd be a start. What say ya'll? Answer by sending me the above info, and let's actually *do* this.

If we have just half the fun, as a group, that I had with LR over a mere lunch, imagine the various and sundry perversions and story telling that would result from a larger gathering!