View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 06:16 PM   #777
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Apparently death isn't relevant to you. First tw post about COVID was 2/28 in the thread started 2/27
As I often do, wait for someone to start that discussion. And amazed how long nobody was discussing this. Actually considered starting a discussion earlier in February. But decided to wait - to learn how many remained uninformed (ie brainwashed by Fox News, et al). Was shocked to learn how many did not see what was obvious.

Remember Saddam's WMDs and many who were brainwashed by that obvious lie? I did same then. Only after discussion started, I buried discussion with reams of facts that made reality obvious - Saddam did not have WMDs - obviously. Also discussed Phase Four planning. How Bremer (and Rumsfeld) created a disastrous insurgency - as predicted (it was worse than even I expected)? Remember "dejavue Nam"? Also not discussed until others finally began discussing.

For those new to the Cellar, find these discussions back around 2003. Don't know if they remain.

The topic is a scumbag so corrupt as to never even own or run a successful company. Who even stiffs contractors and defaults on bank loans. To enrich himself at the expense of all others. Even Fox News praises that scumbag. Some persons here even recite Fox News lies - that promote Trump. Just like they believed Fox News lies about Saddam's WMDs Katrina. Global warming. And Fukushima Daiichi.

So instead of discussing the topic and reasons for brainwashing, you make accusations. Then we need not know how many times your got those above discussions wrong. My god sir. News showed those nuclear plants exploding. And you still denied those meltdowns.

I saw this coming when responsible news sources provided facts. But not anywhere near as bad as it is. I expected it to end (seriously diminish) by August. It is worse than even I expected. But Fox News order you to believe it was just another flu. You recited that lie.

Two can play this Trump style game of accuse others to avert facts and reality. Trump has always been that corrupt. Which explains why even Timothy McVeigh types love him. And why America's Covid-19 response has been one of the world's worst. Apparently you do not want to admit that reality. Some also will not apologize for advocating the death of 5,000 Americans for no purpose.

Trump intentionally removes his mask off to spread Trump's viral wisdom. Why does UT approve? Do you want to play this "accuse others" game. Or deal with reality. A president with a 30 second attention span.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote