View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 12:41 PM   #196
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Most needed action is testing at a national level. In countries, where testing is widely available, this pandemic is subsiding. Testing is how a pandemic is identified, isolated, and other potential victims quarantined. Explains why other nations have finally got a handle on it. Thereby quashing their pandemic.

In America, where testing remains mostly unavailable due to inaction at the Federal level, only social distancing (actions at the state levels) have diminished this pandemic. Velocity is still increasing. But acceleration has slightly diminished in some venues. So the president declares it will end in a week. A 30 second attention span makes it impossible for him to understand the different between velocity and acceleration.

No problem. He is preaching to people who all but want to be brainwashed.

He refuses to admit his inactions are why we don't have necessary widespread testing that other nations have and have successfully implemented.

No problem. Just blame it all on the WHO. Who has Trump not yet blamed for anything? Well he did not yet blame 'The Who'.

I still cannot get on his enemies list. I blame him.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote