View Single Post
Old 04-26-2001, 01:57 AM   #2
jaguar
whig

Unhappy God(turn of phrase only) help american citizens coz nothing will save america.

Bush Jr is a puppet, plain and simple, all US pollies are to some extent bcuase they are funded by corperate interests but Bush takes it to new hights, or lows as the case may be. The fact is Bush ain't all that bright, he grammar, verbal gaffs (i know its hard to put food on your family, i know its hard for small business i was one) and the sheer stupidity of some of his decisions reflect this clearly, but he wil remain there becuase those who pull the strings behind the scenes find him useful, he can be pushed and prodded into doing anything poeple like Askcroft, and is right-wing extremeists cronies want. He's nice ot hte extrme to big business, and ....god where do i stop it just goes on and on and on. He is not in control of the whilehouse at all, he is run, propped up by his advisers, daddys advisers, he is as bad is Japans PM he jsut has better people around him. What can i say? Unless omshting major changes (which i can't see happening short of revolution) america is gonna be, for the normal citizen, a very fucked up place to live. Hopefuly the international community will grow a backbone and join hte EU is starting ot not listen and stand up to america and the internatioal community can knock this corperatised, basterdised pale immitation of what america was founded on off its high hosre so its founders can stop spinning in there graves.

This leads into one other point i'd liek to mate, it seems that every centuary or so there is one dominant power, in the 1800's it was Britan, in the 1900's it was America, the question is who is next, and i relaly do hope its not China, and that we don't blow outselves out of existance over a plane or 2 b4 we see.

And jsut to clear one thing up i am Agnostic, not Athiest.