View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 02:33 AM   #3
toranokaze
I'm still a jerk

I have been in a few situations and have had things done and asked to do things by women that I was not 100% on board with but when along with because that is what my partner wanted.

Domestic abuse and rape for men have no services or centers we are on our own. And in most case of men who are abused by women the male victim is arrested because the idea the men as victims is such an anathema. I have a friend in a situation, the mother of his child physically abuses him. She knocked his teeth out and there is no help, no centers, no support groups, and especially not from the police; she was never charge and he barley made got off from being charged himself. This is wrong on a fundamental level and we do need to change how male victims of abuse are treated.

The whole concept of "self-guided penis" is heterophobic and misandric; that men are violent ravishing beasts upon the mere sight of flesh doesn't demonize women it demonizes men and male sexuality.

It is the ignorance of ignorance that lead to the death of knowledge

The Virgin Mary does not weep for her son, for he is in paradise. She weeps for the world , for we are in suffering.
toranokaze is offline   Reply With Quote