View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 02:47 PM   #109
Coign
Wanted Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
Huh? Dude, you're blinding me with science.

You're making the assumption that I made any assumption. What do you not get?

You're also making an assumption that I'm an uneducated moron waving a bible around. You are not actually reading anything you are responding to, just picking out bits and pieces so you can babble on about what a grand scientist you are.

Well Dr Franken-steeeen, you obviously don't know me. I'm the last person to hide behind religion, or anything else.

kthxbai

Have you read any of your own posts in this thread?

Someone says that they have a low mortality rate. You reply that they can't know that.

Why not? Why can't that person know that if he hasn't read and been taught and learned that primitive tribes have lower lifespans and higher mortality rates than a more civilized culture?

Because he hasn't been there? Because he hasn't contacted the tribe? But there have been a hundered tribes discovered before and a hundred times it has been the case. But that past history doesn't mean that he knows what the lifestyle is like about these people?

And I'm sorry you are not making any assumptions. You are just telling him he is wrong.

Isn't that an assumption?

And it isn't the first time you have said, "You can't say that cause you don't know."

Why not?

What gives you the power to say he is wrong?

Do you have ANY basis to point to the fact that he is wrong?