View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 12:36 PM   #4
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

He'll never approach the amount of vacation time of George W. Bush who always seemed to need to "clear brush" from around his house all the damned time. He hasn't had a cigarette since before his campaign started, but it really wouldn't matter if he had. We've had plenty of presidents who smoked.

These are his POSITIVE accomplishments in less than a year. There will be plenty more by the time he is re-elected, though it won't take much for him to win. The Republicans don't have anyone who could even remotely pose a challenge to him.

My hope is that the Republicans will pick some idiot like they did last time so President Obama can continue repairing the horrific damage done to our country by the last administration. He's already seeing progress from the drastic actions he had to take to prevent the BUSH RECESSION from becoming the BUSH DEPRESSION. He saved the American auto industry and banking industries and the millions of small businesses that rely on those.

If the Republicans choose anyone from the following list, President Obama won't have to spend a single dollar or a single minute campaigning to win re-election. He can just keep doing the great work he's been doing so far to improve America, fix the broken economy he inherited, repair our reputation abroad, restore our position as having the moral high ground by letting the world know we will not support torture or rendition, giving those accused of a crime a fair trial, etc.

Here's a short list of people President Obama could beat in re-election without spending a single dollar or a single minute of time campaigning.

Sarah Palin
Mitt Romney
Mike Huckabee
Bobby Jindal
Ron Paul
Glenn Beck
Rush Limbaugh
Newt Gingrich
John McCain
Jeb Bush
Charlie Crist
Lindsey Graham
David Petraeus
Rudy Giuliani

If any of these people get the Republican ticket in 2012, they will be crushed effortlessly in a landslide victory for President Obama.