Thread: My Family
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #78
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Update on the kittens.
Although they are looking more like babies now.

Very lively when I went round Wednesday - very wriggly. It was good to see their range of movements. Especially funny when Jack gave a few little sneezes while lying on the mat - his arms and legs jerked up and he looked so surprised. Whole body sneezes - that's a Robinson family trait!

L & G are taking Sams away in the October half term - off to Great Yarmouth. That will be good for him, having some quality time with them alone. Also he can sleep through the nights! Connor will come and stay with her for the week and of course family are only a phone call away. Not just my parents but her Auntie Dawn, who she is quite close to. She has an even bigger family, but those are the ones she will trust to help.

No further talk about her going back to school or moving out. We're not raising the subjects just yet. They simply dropped off the agenda at some point in July. She's definitely not going back in September - which she talked about in the earlier stages of her pregnancy - because she was joking with her Mum about what would happen in September when she was on her own (ie my sister will be back at work in school, as I will be).

Anyway, all seems calm and pretty settled. Samuel genuinely loves his nephews and holds and kisses them unselfconsciously. Not a given with a soon-to-be 15 year old. I know my brother wouldn't be interested in doing that.

The boys looking like the Mitchell brothers. Jack closest to the camera.
Liam being fed. I think. Look - they're identical! Even Abs puts them down in alphabetical order, like Ant and Dec.
Attached Images