View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #3718
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae View Post
Grav, why is a woman with big tits a WTF?
I might be missing something here.
Well, outside of "WTF, lookit 'em jugs!!", the WTF was more in my comment on the pic. "Jugfishing" is a fishing technique where one ties his (or her) fishing line to a 'jug' instead of the more readily accepted method of using a pole. But instead, she's using the more readily accepted method of using a pole, and just happens to have two big jugs. See, she's not really using the jugs that she has to fish with. She's actually using the pole. See, in my warped excuse for a mind, the juxtaposition of fishing, and having jugs, but, not 'jugfishing' with the jugs she has, or any other set of jugs, while she's fishing, elicits humorous leanings in my sense of humor.

And besides that, I just found the little shovel I've been using to dig the Cellar deeper, I'd lost it for a while.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote