Thread: April Askins'
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 02:51 PM   #6
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

1) If there's no-one else around, which lane of the freeway/motorway do you drive in? (And if nobody saw you, did it happen?)

I dunno. Most often the middle, I guess, but I can't remember the last time I was alone on the road. Even at 11:00 at night in the middle of nowhere between Houston and Austin, there are always at least a few other cars on the road.

2) Is there any truth to the rumor that coca cola was so named because it was make from extracts of some bodily fluids from Koalas who had chewed Coca leaves, and the Coca leaves and Kola nuts story was made up after it was realized this would be a truth better kept hidden?

Never heard the rumor. But it seems to me that nuts and drugs are easier to source than animal fluids, so Occams' Razor says no.

3) Who's ya daddy?

Me, baby. Me.

4) If you fill in a 4*4 grid with the first 16 letters of all of your names, going left to right on each row, what is the longest word you can make using Boggle rules? e.g. John Arthur Doohickey-Balls would have this grid:
JOHN
ARTH
URDO
OHIC
and the word HOARD might be a contender

Whatever it is, it would have a lot of fuckin' Es in it.

5) You are picking new colors for your team. two colors. The first has already been chosen, the second is down to you. the first is purple, what do you choose to go with it on the team uniform, logo, fan-wear etc?

Since you didn't name a shade of purple, I'm going with a very dark Eggplant and Gray.

6) Did the bitch deserve it?

Probably.

7) If you had to choose between Sugar and Salt in your diet for the next year....?

Hell, I'm most of the way there already. Salt.

8) What should the next question be?

When's dinner?
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote