View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 07:45 PM   #1055
XRedBlazeX
The Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaMonkey
sun and Death's htm filename is FindTheDate... Maybe we need to set our system clocks to "the date" in order to answer? That would be a huge leap, even if we didn't actually know the answer.
I really don't think this would have any effect, as many of us were actually working on this riddle on that date. Somewhere in this thread there's probably more information about that, and if not there will be at the TINP forums when they come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by priestx
but I understand how it is to be told "hold on" when you're already there.
...what?

Quote:
the first thing that came to my mind was the D-day anniversary. And you never know what hidden super-triple-encrypted-programs this guy might have.
The anniversary of D-Day, Sweden's Flag Day, a couple other things occur on this date...

Quote:
And could someone screencap that spectrogram of Cherry Knowle? I don't know how to get a spectrogram thingy.
There was one, or a link to one, but again: I don't know if it's here or at the TINP forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
At one point there were about 40 dedicated regulars (who actually posted and shared, at any rate); I think it's died off to just under 15 die-hards. Good on ya for bringing in a crop of fresh blood.
Silver's right, though I think both his estimates are a little too high.
XRedBlazeX is offline   Reply With Quote