View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 01:36 PM   #12602
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Well, he was still here this am. There were no kitteh-friendly leftovers this morning, so when I had breakfast I scrambled an extra egg for the cat. I cooked for a damn cat.

No pix as yet, but he's black, long hair (near Persian territory), his tail is fat, like a mad kitty's tail, and the tail under the fur is fat, too. He's an average-sized cat, but w/over-size front paws. He looks kinda like Sylvester, all shiny black, with a white chin, white chest spot, and another spot just past his chest, white toeses on the front, two white socks out back.

Thinking about names now we're semi-adopted. Bootsy is in the running, w/a nod to Fargon's Bootsie. His whiskers are stark white and very long, we're considering Monkeyface, and Monkeyboy (cousindigr calls her hubs Monkeyboy). Twosocks is a also a contender (from Dances With Wolves).

The real test will come when I actually buy cat food. A lot of cats leave when I/we invest cash in them. A trip to the everything's-a-dollar store will yield the first bag of food, a brush, and maybe a toy.

I feel bad about this cat coming here. This is/was someone's semi-indoor pet. He doesn't really like two hands coming at him, but yet no protests when hugging him in the lap, or picking him up. He will readily jump into your lap. He's not too wild about scratching/rubbing the back half of his back, he gets a little bitey occasionally, nothing bad though, just nips and light swats to say "I don't like that.". You can waggle him pretty roughly by the tail though, he doesn't care in the least.

He likes to look into your eyes when he's in your lap. I don't mean just looking at you. I'm talking full size eyes, long, looking for something, lingering, into the soul stares.

He's no Slick, but he seems to have potential.

We've asked around the neighborhood a little, and no one seems to have seen him before, or knows anything about him.

Time will tell, I reckon.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote