View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 08:37 PM   #12591
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Woke up this morning and was wondering what the squrl was barking about. I had a cookie, and was kissing to the squrl, hoping he would come down outta the tree, when I thought I heard a tiny meow. I assumed it was a bird of some sort.

It was not.

I heard it again, located it out by the trailer in the yard. It was a cat (shocker, I know!). It was a black cat. It was a friendly black cat.

He isn't as slick as ol' Slick, matter of fact, he (I think it's a he) is quite hairy. So hairy, we're not sure of the sex, I've been calling him a he.

He's fairly healthy, no obvious problems. I got a tick off him. He was a little hungry. He dove face first into a bowl of left over chicken. Later, he ate a fair helping of Momdigr's left over scratch-made macaroni & cheese, which is what he will get a little later for second supper. I'll get some cat food tomorrow, if he's still here in the morning.

I think he is someone's outside cat, as he came in but was NOT comfortable with the situation.

It's 8:30ish, making his stay right about 12 hours, so far.

I told him he could stay if he wanted to.

Momdigr was talking to him and accidentally called him Slick. She looked like she'd swallowed her cud for a moment.

Every cat we've had, was a stray that adopted us.

We'll see.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote