View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGRR
I didn't say anything about you offering sexual favors, did I? The way I remember it, I stated that Jim was acting in a "White Knight" fashion with that expectation...obviously hyperbole, and no mention of YOUR motivations was stated or implied.
Right.

Quote:
Did you impress Clodfobble with your enormous epenis?

I mean, I watched you have a flash of integrity "meh", etc, then I was banned. So, did your caving in get you some epussy?
Thing is, I believe you honestly don't remember saying or implying it. Because you're fundamentally not interested in other people, or making friends. Which is precisely why you don't belong in chat.

Quote:
All I know is that I replied to something Jim said about an old fight between he and Tiki, and you started yelling for me to be banned. I am sure Jim can access the chatlogs to demonstrate this, should it prove to be necessary.
Three posts in, you were aggressively discussing "double standards." You were looking for a fight. There was no fight going on before you entered. There was not one after you were kicked out. I am happy with this chain of events.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote