Thread: voting
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 01:35 PM   #15
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry quirk View Post
To me, 'my business' means 'my business'.
Silly emphasis removed because those emotions are only relevant to children.

Purpose of a business is its product; serving its customers. Not to serve the enrichment of a business owner. American corporations that have been operating with that contempt and corrupt attitude are eventually confronted by bankruptcy. Then these corrupt people blame laws - not their attitude. Unfortunately, we all must suffer as such corporations (ie Enron) operate as a self serving entities only to enrich top management.

Enron employees even laughed as they enriched themselves on CA electricity markets at the expensive of grandmothers. Actual recordings played on the so many honest news sources. That attitude similar to what Henry Quick endorses.

Another example of how America is harmed by wackos who want all regulations removed - because some extremist talk show host has ordered them how to think.

What was needed for some markets? We know finance markets cannot be over regulated. We know the auto industry have earned the regulations that exist. And we know responsible businesses (ie Silicon Valley hardware companies) do not have massive regulations due to not being corrupt. Those businesses make better products - do not enrich themselves as the expense of all others.

Your business is to serve your customers - to advance America. Not to enrich yourself at the expense of all others as you want.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote