View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 02:40 AM   #14
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I don't make this stuff up, read up on Gates and his wanting to depopulate .
You could also read comic books romance novels, and bathroom walls, that doesn't make any of them true. You're just repeating some shit somebody else wrote. You don't even know who or their intention.
You, like so many other people these days, want to be one of the cool guys, one of the ones who aren't fooled by the media and Billionaires plotting to subjugate us peons. I've got a clue for you, the Billionaires don't want to subjugate you, they barely know you exist and care less.

Quote:
Many many in the world are thinking this stuff, I'm learning from them. I certainly don't put all my Trust in the government any governments....so much distress and hunger around the world due to governments. Thanks,
Many many people aren't thinking, they're regurgitating crap someone else dreamed up. If you read this guy and that guy and the other guy, then find they are all pointing to the same conclusion. You haven't come up with a single original thought. You haven't made any discovery, you haven't become enlightened or educated, you've been brain washed. The only thing you've accomplished, besides misleading gullible people, is get old and misinformed.