View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 03:02 PM   #119
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhelm View Post
...And he seems to be a controlling, jealous asshole. So it makes sense now, the way it went down...

Oh my god.

Dude called me at work today, out of the blue. Seems she's moving into his house, and he wanted to return the belongings of mine that were left behind at her place ....ostensibly.... also, we talked for a time about how i should stay away from her, and not try to 'step on his girl' ... i kept saying... yeah, ok... no problem... I don't want her...haven't tried to contact her since that text weeks ago when you called and motherfucked me...but stop sounding like you're threatening me because I'm not scared....and, again, i don't want her back anyway.

Seems his ex wife cheated on him, and if he thought I was trying to get with her again, he was going to become hostile. he knows himself and that's just how he is. I guess he didn't notice it when our phone system told him he was calling in on a recorded line. I assured him that he has more to worry about with the guys she works with, and he could just leave my stuff at her neighbor's place for me. He said she knew he was going to call me about the dvd's and stuff, but I wonder how she'd react to hearing a recording of that conversation.

I think I'll just file it away and try to forget it. birds of a crazy feather.....