Old 01-16-2013, 08:16 AM   #4799
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae View Post
I smell.
According to Mum.
Since I stopped drinking.

Well of course the petty, spiteful part of me wanted to suggest I started drinking again. But she wasn't trying to be nasty. She said she knows I'm clean (bathroom and clothes evidence speak in my favour.) But she has to open the window in the spare room after I've been on the 'puter.

I asked her to describe the smell, but all she could come up with was that it wasn't pleasant. I am tempted to believe that it's payback for the reaction I have to her farts (OMG they are rank - and she lets them go without any consideration.) But I have to accept she has a very good nose and maybe I do have a new stink about me. Nothing I can do about it, I'm being as healthy as I know how.
I'm so sorry but I'm laughing my ass off at this. Not AT YOU but just your mom...she's so...undermining, I guess is the word. I mean no offense, Sundae, only family members can critisize OTHER family members but this is just too funny. You could become a ghost and your mother would have something negative to say about it.

"Is that moaning sound coming from Cheryl? I TOLD her not to moan about like that! It annoys the neighbors!"
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote