Thread: poll: group sex
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 03:07 PM   #21
godwulf
Coronation Incarnate

Quote:
Originally posted by lumberjim
not a bad problem to have, imo. there are always toys. logistically, a girl,girl, boy threesome would work best if the girls were " friendly" with each other......a boy, boy, girl would be interesting too as long as you could trust the other guy not to try anything untoward. I agree with case....a 4some or more would be more fun and probably last a lot longer, too.
I think a foursome wherein all parties were bi - or at least bi-curious, as the personal ads say - would be the most fun. A lot of straight, bi, and even lesbian women are fascinated and/or turned on by seeing two guys doing...whatever...probably not to the extent that men like watching women together, but it's nevertheless true, women in all three above-mentioned categories have told me.

I'm curious whether anyone else has had the experience of having a long-time spouse or partner with whom fantasies of threesomes and perhaps even group sex were discussed, especially during sex, but have actually done nothing remotely like that in the real world...in other words, it's all stimulating talk, but nothing else. And if so, how you would feel if they made a serious suggestion that the two of you make your fantasies come true.