Thread: poll: group sex
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 02:04 PM   #18
phillybilly
Belt Conveyor

Quote:
Originally posted by godwulf
It's far easier, I believe, to get involved with things like that when you're younger - not only because you're more likely to have the physical attractiveness factor working for you, but I remember just being far less concerned about everything in general when I was that age (early 20s). I think somebody who is younger is less likely to worry about the possible consequences or implications of group sex, and just do it because it sounds like fun.

On the other hand, with life experience often comes a better sense of proportion and perspective, and some people no doubt begin shedding their sexual hangups as they get older and want to experience something like that before it's too late. Really, everybody's different, I guess...some people 'loosen up' as they get older, and others go the other way.

My one-time threesome happened five or six years ago, when I was in my mid-40s, and involved me with a couple. I guess like most real-life experiences, it didn't exactly live up to the fantasy in all aspects, but it was fun.

It really is one of those stereotypes that spring from truth, I think, that men - not every man, obviously, but men generally - tend to take sex far less 'seriously' than most women do. While I'm sure that there are women who are every bit as sexually uninhibited as any man, right here on this board (and by all means, contact me if you're ever in the Phoenix area ), I don't think that's the norm. I remember hitting puberty at 12 or so, and wondering why people didn't just go around having sex all the time; I guess I've learned and matured somewhat in the intervening 38 years...oh, bullshit, no I haven't...who am I kidding?

I found that both were true.......I had my first threesome in my 20's, both way's....me and a buddy double teamed his girlfriend once and while in college a chick I dated, we were screwing in her room in her sorority house....her roommate came in and just stripped and joined us.

As I got into my 30's I hooked back up with a girl I dated in high school, we lost touch after she went into the navy and I went to college. Well I guess in the Navy she got a taste of female 'love' and was BI for a while.

We've been dating again for about 5 years and while her BI tendancies have gone down some, we have had some GREAT threesomes.....I would say about a dozen in the past three years..

And although NOT swingers we have attended a few parties and joined in some group stuff......I wouldn't say it was a full blown orgy, if you didn't want to participate, you didn't, so not everyone was fucking, but at any given time, there were at least three couples doing something......close to an orgy I guess....

It's all cool though, you only go around once, why not!!!

Later!
phillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote