Thread: poll: group sex
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 12:43 PM   #12
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

heh..

well.. uh.. suffice to say that in Kansas sometimes there isn't much to do besides get drunk and have deviant sex.. atleast when I was younger.. there was (and to the best of my knowledge still is.. although it's been a while since I've seen/talked to any of these people) a group of people who work in the downtown area who routinely engage in 'sex parties' whereas I discounted this for a while.. until one night after drinking too much and flirting with apparently one of them.. I was invited to said party.. and against my better judgement (it's hard to say NO to a beautiful woman who is..well....touching you in all the right places.. so off I went.. and well... it was interesting to say the least.. there were alot of people.. and lots of 'party favours' and then well.. suffice to say the next day I didn't feel the way I expected to... no 'wow I stuck my &*^% in 5 different women last night.. how cool is that?' feeling.. more like I had compromised myself and my basic belief system or just kind of 'dirty' (honestly I'm glad I did it, I got to do what most men fantasize about.. but it wasn't really satisfying).. heh.. maybe I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body.. NO NO don't get me wrong on that.. I like having a penis and I like being male.. I just tend to think I'm too emotional on some things.. maybe I ought not have said this.. oh well