View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 02:09 PM   #10
phillybilly
Belt Conveyor

Re: Re: Besides.....

Quote:
Originally posted by lumberjim

I AM from philly, billy. I have to listen to loser phila fans all day every day. I like the Flyers, and the Sixers, but F the eagles.....go cowboys!

later

HELLO BANDWAGON !!!

Sorry man, you like a team outside of the hometown, BANDWAGON!! It's just the law of the land, unless your from Jersey! Then you can like who you want, I think that's why guys move to Jersey, the state emblem should be the bandwagon!!

OK, so your a loser Flyer & Sixers fan (sixers fan??? Sorry I'm white & 6 foot tall....never got into B-ball much) because you can't catagorize other fans as losers when you support loser teams!

Sorry to hear about your 'boyz' Yeah great draft of Julius Jones!! Left Kevin Jones & the Jackson kid hanging!! Yeah go get a second rate running back from an underachiving program....he'll get about 700 this season...on like 250 carries!!

Sorry man, it's the birds division again.....I have NO CLUE what the fucked up redskins fans are thinking!! It will take Gibbs, IF HE CAN two years to sort out the losing with that organization.

I think your boy Bill (whom I still like as a coach) is going to take the tank this year (gotta admit, the boyz overachived last year)and build it back up with Drew Henson......Carter will win nobody anything!!

Oh well, traing camp right around the corner.....

'Happiness is a warm pistol'

Later!!
phillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote