View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 08:13 PM   #108
monster
I hear them call the tide

so....

I've been really good the last week or so about going to bed at a "decent" time, but last night it was after 10 . And then.... beest woke me coming to bed. I can live with that. Then a fucking Amber Alert woke me at 2am.... I remember seeing 3:20 on the clock before I fell back asleep.... and yes, I turn them off on my phone but they magically turn back on. I use my phone for my alarm.

Up at 4, work at 5, left at 9 to come home and take beest to chemo. (meanwhile beest gets up 6:30, takes thunder boy to swim practice, drops off supplies for polo girl......

hours pass at chemo...... goalie boy picks up thunder boy, then takes him back to second practice before heading off for his own hockey game...

after 2pm, drop beest at home, cook something barely edible, shove it in to-go tubs for me and thunder boy, throw some at the slumbering beest alongside a cuppa then head back out to grab TB from swim, so go to a psych appt, then on to hockey..... we make that all on time but... I decide I'm getting pretty pooped and home is on the way from schrink to puck to decide to stop and see if beest feels up to the last leg..... as we pll in drive, TB realizes he left his bag at last stop, so plans change, I go back there to get that, beest does the hockety run.... and is still there.....

Meanwhile Goalie boy played the whole game, got a shut-out and they mercied the other team. And he's looking very dapper in his suit

What?