View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 08:44 PM   #703
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Ugh. I take it back.

The iron part worked great. But the patch also has a shit ton of Vitamin A, no idea why. While my brain started working again with proper oxygenation, my hand tremors and other mild tics soon went through the damn roof with all the Vitamin A (I'm assuming, no other iron supplements have ever affected my tremor). Side effects as bad as the disease. I can get away with occasional patches, but not the several-at-a-time-for-several-months that I need in order to escape this perpetual borderline anemia.

Meanwhile, my period just started again and I'm back to square negative three. I was at a party this evening and couldn't keep my stepson's name in my head. Kept trying to call him the name of my friend's son. Excuse me while I go toss back a bunch of iron pills and shit green for a bit.
Sure it's the A and not whatever they add to make your skin absorbent? Or is it adsorbent? I can never keep it straight. Or do they add something to the vitamin mix to make them 'sorbable?