View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 04:32 PM   #12071
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
... Yeah, I'm easily confused.
The serving size is just for nutritional information. Your portion is to let you know how many you get to have so there'll be some left for other people. The picture shows only three; because, they know you're going open the box and eat one of yours before you even get out of the store. Then you'll point out to other people that the label says "about" 2 servings per container to make them think that there wasn't a piece missing and you should still get your portion of 4 pieces. When they question your veracity, since the box has been opened, you'll tell them that someone knocked the box out of your hands, it burst open and maybe a piece fell out; but, that it shouldn't be held against your portion as it wasn't your fault. You'll pat yourself on the back for having a cover story and a cover within a cover. The other people will still be skeptical; but, on the outside chance that the box really was knocked out of your hands then burst open and perhaps all of the pieces fell out and you just picked them up off the floor and put them back into the box, they'll decline to have any and let you have them all. Of course, that was the ruse you intended to pull off all along.

I did the same thing just last week without realizing it either.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote