View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 07:27 PM   #29
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Love you all, guys. THANK YOU so much! This past year, I've felt a bit crazy at times - like the haters must be right, I must be a terrible person. Everyone behaving in ways I haven't encountered, ever, since middle school. I've hated going in, every single day.

But things, while not on an even keel yet, are steadying, and a breath of fresh air is finally blowing through the place. The ringleader has been gone since yesterday. The nurse manager is having conniptions and predicting the end of the world, but strangely, the planet has remained on its axis.

Today at the end of the day, I found out that the one good person on staff (who came in January, independent of this other clique) is being allowed to stay. HOORAY!!! There's a fuckup going on with respect to the other person who was offered a job last week, as the respective job wasn't posted this week - but I will do everything I can to get her here. If she and the excellent person who's staying both were in the practice fulltime, we would TAKE OVER THE WORLD, I swear. Or at least take over all Occ Med business in the region.

And, Ali ... I have to steal your perfect cuss-out. Ha!

Thanks again, guys.