Thread: Buster's BS
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 08:33 PM   #370
busterb
NSABFD

Other night. Well not the other nite. I watched the Project Azorian on netflix. While working in Ca. I passed over the bay where it was stored. Along with most of the US merchant marine fleet..At that time I was living in Antioch, Ca. I took a short cut, to go to Exxon refinery in Benica.
Btw. That’s the Carquinez straits and Suisun bay. I saw this ship setting there each day, and thought was just some kinda of drill ship.
I often wondered where the advances in deep water drilling came from. But they all belonged to Hughes co. Rent, not buy.
Anyway I took a shortcut by way of Pittsburg to the Port Chicago Hwy. I often wonder why there were so many concrete slabs there. Later I learned about the explosion in WW11.
Now my spell checker in Word has went to hell.
Anyway all over the hills in the refinery and surrounding area are cover with ammo bunkers.
I went to Antioch to work in a reclaimed paper mill, Maybe Gaylord. I went there after a job in Nilland, down by the salton sea, a geo-thermal plant.

The conversion of the vessel from 1996-1998 was the start of a 30-year lease from the U.S. Navy to Global Marine Drilling at a cost of a mere $1 million US per year. Global Marine merged with Santa Fe International Corporation in 2001 to become GlobalSantaFe Corporation, which merged with Transocean Inc. in November 2007 and operates the vessel as GSF Explorer.
In 2010, Transocean acquired the vessel in return for a US$15 million cash payment. Note Transocean is the owners of the rig that screw up the gulf.

BTW. My sight, body is going down hill, my libido is too high, it's all in my head. I still one or two tails to tell. Trying to reconcile my notes with what I posted.

But I've got a damn new HP printer now still in box

Last edited by busterb; 05-28-2015 at 09:04 PM.
busterb is offline   Reply With Quote