Thread: baltimore
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 03:51 PM   #14
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

Sumthin' else: (again, borrowing from my anecdote) George has pissed me off and naturally (for me) I want redress. I would, however, view with great suspicion the interest of strangers in my circumstance.

That is: I got cause to be pissed (just as the family and friends of F. Gray got cause to be pissed) but strangers have no cause to muck about in my affairs. All these folks out and about in Baltimore can't possibly be Gray's family and friends...no, they're strangers using a circumstance to further their own agendas and grind their own axes (axes having nuthin' to do with Gray's death).

#

"the vast majority of businesses in black neighborhoods in America are not black owned."

The vast majority of businesses in black neighborhoods service the folks who live in those neighborhoods (blacks who, in Baltimore, are burning and looting their own neighborhoods)...to burn out the pharmacy where you get your medicines, the grocery where you get your food, and the old folks' homes where your granny lives is craziness.
henry quirk is offline   Reply With Quote