View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 08:13 AM   #10
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
I see the whining of some of you because the majority of America has turned its back on the Democratic Party under the leadership of President Obama.
Remember, Sarge, half the US's IQ is less than average. Those, coupled with some gullible smart people and some greedy, callous, selfish, rich people, get you a majority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
I ask you, what has Obama done for you? Are you better off under his administration??
The difference between you and me is that I care what it's done for others. I didn't really need help, and don't expect help, but I see that others, like you, Infi, Ortho, do. Obama expanded the care that veterans receive, after the repubicans cut funding for you.

Obama would have done much more if the repubicans had not cock blocked him at every turn. How much can a party really want to do what's best for Americans when the first thing McConnell said after the election was (to perephrase) "Our goal is to make Obama a one-term president?"