View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 07:33 PM   #9905
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

FFS Jim. At what point did I say that the problems in our marriage are all his fault? Didn't you already have a say about what you thought anyway.

Honestly, you have a really short memory. I recall plenty of people here being incredibly supportive of you during the end of your marriage. At least I didn't start a whole fucking thread about it. I came in here. I said what's upsetting my in the thread entitled the same. WTF is wrong with that. You object to people caring and supporting me? You somehow think (because you don't like me or something) that it's your right to put me in my place. Yeah, fuck you dick.

Just so you know, I am very hopeful that once my husband has found a therapist he likes and gets himself to a stage where he's ready to deal with other stuff too, that I will be asked to come in for some sessions also. I have asked him to, and he has agreed, on numerous occasions that he needs help to deal with issues from his own past. I'm not going to talk about that here, because quite frankly, it's none of your fucking business and you clearly don't give a fuck anyway, so do me a favour, either be supportive or GTFO of it. I don't need anyone else to tell me what a failure i am. I'm quite capable of doing that myself at the moment.

Oh and if you want to go read it again, you'll see where I've admitted it was a dumb thing to say etfuckingcetera.

Fuck this place. No wonder I hardly ever tell anyone shit, and the few occasions that I do, people like you want to be arseholes about it.

Just fuck you. That's all I have to say to you right now.