Thread: Dirt poor?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2004, 12:19 AM   #18
staceyv
Lecturer

Quote:
Originally posted by blue58
You know I'm almost certainly going to regret this, but how you doing lately Stacey?

thanks for asking...arsen and i are getting along well. i went to the gynocologist and found out i had a ruptured cyst in my uterus and that there's nothing he can do for me but prescribe pain relievers, so i will continue to work 3 weeks out of the month. my boss seems to be okay with it, as long as i ask in advance...and the week off work helps my arttitude a lot!
i am learning to speak russian. it's a challenge, but i like it.
i went to open mic this thursday and played the drums and people were dancing and everyone was saying how great i was for someone who only played for a year and doesn't own a drumset! i also sang karaoke that night at another bar and i got lots of compliments. it was the most fun i've had in a long time.
i am still living on potatoes and fish- but i found that i can eat frank's red hot sauce! yay. okay, i've covered my marriage, health, social life...oh, and financially-arsen is holding down this job and seems to be doing well. he sold a lot of cars this month.
i feel happy. there's no drama in my life right now, so i'm better able to handle all the other crap like my health...i also learned how to use a straightening iron on my hair and make it look longer, so i'm happy about that.
i guess i haven't been posting so much lately because i don't have anything major on my mind and that is always good! thanks for asking...are you sorry?
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote