View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 11:10 AM   #54
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
I agree: we should say something. And I did. But I'm not ready to dismiss him as an 'ignorant hater.'

Give me a few months. My mean old self could still come back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
Harsh and judgmental. I don't think appointing yourself as the arbiter of what JBK says and means is helpful. Judge not, and all.

But I'm trying to like the world again. Maybe that's all messed up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
<shrug>I can't parse JB's commentary for intent. Maybe IM has it right in terms of taking him at face value. That still means calling him on bullshit though.</shrug> When I see him pissing off the level headed like glatt, I know we have to say something. Peace to all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
I'll tell you. JBKlyde has a problem. He conflates homosexuality and pedophilia. It's a fairly common problem, and the root cause is fear and ignorance.

NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT HOMO's ARE AFRAID TO BE STRAIGHT BECAUSE THEY DON"T WANT THERE PASEY ASS"S GETTING KICK BY THERE FAGGOT FATHERS WHO RAPED THEM.. and mine did not.

I've reconsidered my statements and I stand by my first stand by my position: when JBK talks about homosexuality, or pedophilia, he's an ignorant hater.

I'll add to the list of things he's confusing: rape. Rape's not sex, rape's not homosexuality, rape's not pedophilia. Rape is violence.

Once more, teaching JBK directly is not a job I want; he is cold iron.