View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #14
glatt

1. Virtually every time I've ridden on a motorcycle, dirt bike, or scooter, someone has gotten hurt or almost gotten hurt.

2. Every time I've gone scuba diving, I've gotten a minor nose bleed from the dry tank air. The blood just sloshed around in the bottom of the mask, but I was afraid to clear it because it might attract sharks. I cleared it anyway, and was fine.

3. I've only seen one shark while swimming in the ocean. It was when I was snorkeling, and I had no nose bleed. I prefer snorkeling.

4. In high school biology, we did these body tests that showed some sort of genetic traits. I was the only guy who was able to put my head against a wall while leaning over a desk chair, pull my head a fraction of an inch away from the wall, and then lift the chair up without losing my balance and smacking my head back into the wall. All the girls could do it and so could I. This apparently indicated that I had a smaller chest than all the guys. But when we did the lung capacity test, I had the highest lung capacity in the class by a wide margin. I'm still curious about that seeming discrepancy.

5. I've been known to throw rocks at rattle snakes.

6. In high school, I often wouldn't start my homework until after David Letterman was over at 1:30 and then I would sometimes fall asleep in school or sleep for hours in the afternoon when I got home from school. My sleep was all messed up for years.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote