View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 10:59 PM   #190
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Tony admitted to me privately that he used a voodoo doll to take Aaron Rogers out last Sunday. He also confessed to using over $1300 in tip mug funds to purchase a piece of his hair from George Wendt.

And, although that paragraph is a complete fabrication, it's an example of just how far he is willing to go in order to assure his complete and utter domination this year. More lies in that sentence. The point of which are to create a villainous light and shine it upon him. I'm hoping that you'll skim this post and miss the small parts where I declaim my own accusations. So, with that in mind, I will tell you a couple more lies in the following paragraph. Hoping that you'll skip the long one in the middle. Even if you do read the whole post, maybe the shadow of the allegations will tarnish his sterling reputation.

He also tried to bribe me with access to all of the private messages sent by all of you kind folks. I, of course, declined. And not just because I already have access to that boring stack of hooey. Well, it's mostly boring. The stuff going back and forth between sundae and sarge is ...um.... well... I'm sure you can imagine.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote