View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 07:34 PM   #1519
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

I just picked up Wild Wild West - The Complete Series for $7 at a library book sale. There are a boatload of disks, and they all appear to be like new.

Now I need to book some time over a few weekends. I plan on pairing the first DVD viewing with a steak dinner. If I didn't abstain, there would be beer involved.

Unfortunately, I do not have a man cave set up.

I really liked Deadwood, but Timothy Olyphant is a pussy compared to Robert Conrad. Probably the only Deadwood character worthy of being on Wild Wild West is Swearengen.

Quote:
On "The Wild Wild West" (1965), did most of his own stunt work, resulting in several injuries during the course of the show. During one episode's shooting, he slipped while performing a stunt and fell head first onto a concrete floor 12 feet below. Seriously injured, his recuperation delayed the series' production for nearly three months.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama

Last edited by richlevy; 10-20-2013 at 07:40 PM.
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote