View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 09:13 AM   #110
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

First day of Toclafane.
Went down shop with an old lottery scratcard. Exactly £1 winning (same price as a can of tramp juice). It's too soon to be taking effect but I exchanced the money and walked out.

Wish I wasn't so tired though. And wish I could type stream of consciousness without going back and back and back and still seeing errors after. Closing up again tonight. Yucky. Last night wasn't so bad, because I felt chilled. Fingers crossed tonight, but Saturday is our busiest day and our most clueless staff; no doubt I will will come into the aftermath of a tropical storm. Oh, last night I squirted some D3 (effectively washing up liquid) into an empty olive conatiner to soak instead of D10 - a degreaser. Put it in the dishwasher, had my own little foam party. All I needed was a bikini and some glow sticks.

#1 thing to avoid tonight

Later start tomozz, then back in the evrning for a thank-you for our wprk since opening. On th premises so no alcofrolics, but food and sodr drinks provided.
Berrer than the bag of Jelly Babies I had for lunch today... I need sweets like zombies need brains right now.

Better go. Start at 16.30 and gotta change cats over, pretty myself up and walk into town.