Thread: WikiLeaks
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 02:02 PM   #321
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
... The Army knew she was troubled. If they had to overlook that because she was a T ...
They did. That was the political agenda. Why do you suppose we don't hear more about Manning's supervisors, commanders; or, proponency oversight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
... then we have bigger problems and a lot more troubled people are going to get 35 year sentences.
Not likely. While being a transitioning T is a predisposing factor and may pose a risk that warrants access restriction for some, not all of them will become attention whoring traitors. That was a character flaw intrinsic to Manning. Xob struck the nail a true blow:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
... If you see something wrong, you leak the evidence of that wrong to the press, so the American public will become aware of that wrong and pressure the politicians to fix it. You don't take hundreds of thousands of documents you haven't even read and give them to a foreign national.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
The need for whistle blowers has proven to be valid, and they should be protected.
But this clown is no whistle blower, he's just an attention whore traitor. He exposed material that he had no idea if it was putting the lives of our soldiers, or anyone else, at risk or not. That's because he didn't give two shits about anyone but himself. ...
Manning is a disgrace to any associated cause.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
Manning did what she thought she had to do. ... She did what she thought she needed to, ...
If you choose to believe what a vindictive attention whoring traitor says to rationalize being a vindictive attention whoring traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
... I don't want my whistleblowers to have to take IQ tests. ...
Neither do I. It makes it much easier to catch the ones who are just attention whoring traitors and put them behind bars.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote