Thread: Workkin' Out!
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 02:01 PM   #574
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
How Do Pro Athletes Keep Sweat Out of Their Eyes ???
I see your heat, and raise you some humidity too. My SweatVac Endurance Visor is priceless on days like yesterday morning when the fog is so thick, you can't see the end of the block. Five minutes into my run, my glasses fogged up so badly I had to take them off just to see. When we got home, the dog had little beads of water all over her eyebrows. I wanted to take a pic, but she rolled around in the grass before I could get the camera.

There is a race visor on clearance for $8 at the end of the page. I prefer the endurance visor's fit though. YMMV. If you don't like the visor, they make just a sweatband. To keep mine from getting funky, when I get home I just rinse it in the sink and hang to dry right away. I recommend getting a colored one, white ones get gross looking even when they are relatively clean.

Or, just cut up an old drifit shirt, and make a headband out of that. Same concept as what I paid $20 for to wear under my bike helmet. Why can't *I* think of these things sooner?

ETA several friends have Headsweats hats/visors. Same thing.

Last edited by LabRat; 08-07-2013 at 02:05 PM. Reason: added another Company
LabRat is offline   Reply With Quote