View Single Post
Old 03-14-2004, 11:15 AM   #23
quzah
Knight of the Oval-Shaped Conference Table

Quote:
Originally posted by Elspode
Also, a hell of a lot of witnesses saw it happen. Pretty hard to confuse a commercial airliner with anything else.

I like the theory I saw on one site, though. That the government planted the "no plane" conspiracy theory so they could then discredit it, making those who adhered to it look like loonies.

Occam's Razor should apply here, at least. We *saw* two planes crash into the WTC towers. We saw the wreckage of a third in a field on the same day. Why should we doubt that this was just another plane? What about all the relatives of the dead who put their loved ones on the plane that morning and drove off? The plane and their families went *somewhere*, never to return...
Few items:

A hell of a lot of people didn't "see" it happen. Those that did seem to have different flight paths for the jet.

The FBI apparently seized every shred of video evidence of the actual crash itself. Compared to the towers, which were replayed over and over and over.

Why should you doubt this was another plane? That's a great sentence. I'll leave it at th[^***#$
NO CARRIER
***FILE PURGE ACTIVATED
OK.
]
quzah is offline   Reply With Quote