View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 04:48 AM   #8999
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

head up, shoulders back. she has made her choices and will have to live the consequences. it was very inconsiderate of her to not tell you right away but maybe she thought she was saving you from some stress.

fyi - my ex and i met in college and dropped out our senior year because we had to be married. we were consumed with that burning passion and couldn't stand being away from each other. sigh. anyway, we both managed to complete school down the road. she has her post master's certification and has been president of the state board in her field. we were married 25 years before i messed things up by rejoining the military to deploy again. desert storm had been very tough on her and she felt i was abandoning the family to go play army again. she was right & i realize i was wrong. now she is helping me get through my mini-crisis.

i'm merely saying all is not lost. simply give her love and try to stand behind her. the best thing you can do now is take a deep breath and pray.